Under Contract -PENDING INSPECTION- as of 10/31/17
Welcome to your very own private retreat! This immaculate kept 1991 split level home has a private gated entry and sits on 1.24 acres that backs up to Green Mountain and has views of the Olympic Mountains. You’ll have access to miles of hiking trails right outside your very own backdoor.
If you would like to go to the listing data and all photos of this home for sale. Here’s a link www.kitapviewhome.com
2,056 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 2 gas fireplaces, Sun room, Chef’s kitchen, Living room, family room.
Master bedroom features a 5-piece master bath suite with designated hot water heater, French doors, private balcony, walk-in closet and ceiling fans.
The chefs kitchen includes, tile counter tops, gas range, Stainless Steel appliances, sky lights, eat-in area and opens up to the living and dining room.
The home is surrounded by new multi-tiered composite decks, 2 gazebos, 2 koi ponds, a Green house, walking trails, fruit trees, flower gardens and drip irrigation throughout the property.
All the hard work has been done, the home is wired with a 16 kilowatt auto standby generator and security system with a monitor, new roof in 2016, freshly painted exterior, the property is fully fenced with 2 drive in gates, 2 man gates and a dog kennel. The 3 car garage features new insulated garage doors with windows to let in natural light. Off of the garage is an indoor potting room with a Utility sink for all your gardening needs. The shared well had new compression tanks and a new motor installed in May 2017.
This home is offered for sale at $399,999
Here are the important features of this home
- Built in 1991, 2056 square feet
- 3 bedrooms on the upper level of the home
- Master bedroom includes a 5-piece master bathroom with designated hot water heater, walk in closets, French doors that lead out to a private Romeo & Juliette balcony
- 2 3/4 bathrooms, 2 full baths on the upper level, ½ bath on lower level, utility sink in garage
- The home sites on the back corner of the 1.24 acres
- Backs up to Green Mountain where you can go hiking year round
- Property is completely fenced in, 2 drive-in gates, 2 man gates, one dog kennel
- Has Olympic Mountain and territorial views
- The topography of the land includes numerous fruit & flower gardens. Fig, Apple, Cherry trees, Huckleberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Grapes and Rhubarb, open space and partially wooded
- 2 Gazebo’s with new roofing and composite decking
- Green house, 2 koi ponds, Drip irrigation throughout the property
- Excellent cable (Wave cable), internet and phone connectivity
- Connected to propane
- 3 Car garage plus RV Parking outside
- New composition roof in 2016
- Home painted in 2015
- New well installed in 2014, New compression tank and motor installed May 2017
- Flooring throughout the home includes, Carpet, ceramic tile. Hardwood, laminate
- Home has double pain windows, skylights
- Security system, 16 kilowatt hardwired generator for auto connect switch when power goes out
Here’s a map so you can easily see the location, neighborhood and proximity to the Seabeck Store, Marina and of course, Seabeck Pizza!
Note: The County has changed the address to 3002 Sonata Pl NW, Bremerton, WA 98312
Thank you for visiting our weblog and checking out this beautiful new listing. Please contact us if you’d like to schedule a time to see this fabulous view home on acreage in Seabeck.
Here’s a link to all the additional photos and listing data www.kitapviewhome.com
John L. Scott Real Estate
19723 10th Ave NE; Suite 200
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Katie’s Cell: 360-621-9453